Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Final Payment!

I officially own my car outright! This is the first automobile to which I have gone through the process of owning, paying for, and financing myself. The title should officially be in the mail now :)

On a more important note, this is the first step towards securing the financial flexibility I will need to get a solid mortgage quote to purchase my own place! So it goes from one large payment to a lifetime of more payments lol. It's definitely worth it though!

Next stop to sit down with some financiers and discuss my adjusted and updated purchasing and lending power.....

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! :)

    ...and now your home awaits. I'm gonna throw a wish out into the universe that it all works out EXACTLY the way you want it to. :)

    ReplyDelete